Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cate cate is offline

Default distribution problems; users don't have this and misc

I have discovered that contrary to the IT dept, all company users do
not have identical installations. Well, that's not really that
surprising. Anyhow, I have distributed a wb that has an additional
add-in (analysis tool kit). I have also installed a reference to it
in VBA.

How does someone check to see what is installed? Then what do you do
about it? Can you install it with a VBA program? Is there a way to
'bring along' your add-ins with the wb?

And I've also discovered, here in this group, that DATEDIF was damaged
in an Excel2007 spak. How would I check to verify the release level
and spaks installed?

Is there a replacement for DATEDIF?