Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harold Good Harold Good is offline

Default 2003 vba to hide two grouped charts, works in 2007 but not in 2003

Hi,
Sorry I've copied this over from my post in the Charting newsgroup since
there's not much activity there.
I have the following code which works fine in 2007. But since I have
some users that still use 2003, when I save the spreadsheet in 2003
xls format, this code will no longer work. I found that when I ungroup
the two charts, then it works fine.

Do I need to use code to Ungroup them first, or is there a simple
solution?

Thanks,
Harold

Sub Hide_Two_Charts()
Sheets("Budget").ChartObjects("Chart 130").Visible = False
Sheets("Budget").ChartObjects("Chart 190").Visible = False
End Sub