JulieD

Hi Arthur

by "on screen form" you do mean a user form (created in vba - insert
userform) or a worksheet set up like a form - if you could set up a
worksheet like the form you could have a print macro that selected the cells
that you wanted to print and then printed them. From a userform, i'm not
sure how you would do this.

alternatively, if you are using a userform, you could have code that wrote
the information entered out to a blank worksheet that had been sized etc for
printing onto the form. If the sizing & layout was a problem you could
always (i've not tried this, but can't see any reason it can't be done)
write the information out to a word table and print it from there.

Cheers
JulieD

"Arthur F. Dunn, M.D." wrote in message
I am currently using Excel in Office 2000. Is it possible to create a form
on screen and designate the form labels as non-printing while the data
cells
would print? i.e this would be necessary to use an on-screen form with a
preprinted form. I can hide the label cells but then they disappear from
view, defeating the usefulness of the on-screen form. Would a later Excel
version offer this capability?