Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Copying formulas to other workbooks

I have 2 EXCEL 2007 files up on the screen in front of me.

1. The first one is called Robert_Crandal

- the second one is called Robert_Crandal2

2. In cell C14 of:-

Robert_Crandal

- I have:-

=(A14+B14)

3. In the above mentioned cell C14 do a Ctrl-C.

4. Now click on the other file (already open) called:-

Robert_Crandal2

Go to cell C14 (for example, this can, of course, be any cell of your
choice) then:-

Home / Paste / Paste

5. All that now appears in cell C14 of:-

Robert_Crandal2

- is:-

=(A14+B14)

6. I think that the above gives you what you want.

Thanks.

"Robert Crandal" wrote:

I have a workbook title "Book1" which contains formulas
on Sheet1. If I highlight all these formulas and paste them
into Sheet1 of "Book2", then the formulas in Book2 will
contain references to "Book1".

How can I paste everything into "Book2" without all those
references to "Book1" in the formulas???

thank u

.