Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default User Defined Function Not Does Not AutoCalc

Always post your code

Did you include all input to the UDF in the argument list? Excel is not
aware of any "direct" references from inside the function to worksheet cells
or ranges, so then it doesn't recalculate.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Henry Stockbridge" wrote in message

I have created a user defined function that is stored in my personal
macro workbook. When I change a value in one of the referenced cells,
the result does not recalc. AutoCalc is set to true in Tools --
Options, but I still need to F9 to see the resulting value. (Excel
2003.)

Any help you can lend on this is appreciated.

Henry