Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Atishoo Atishoo is offline

Default HTML Text retrieval

not much in the way of source code:
<frameset rows="175,30,*" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0"
cols="*"

<frame name="fraSUTop" scrolling="NO"
src="SU_top.asp?patient=890634&iSpell=&uStatus=act ive&mode=active&Timeline="

<frame name="fraSUMiddle" scrolling="NO"
src="SU_middle.asp?patient=890634&iSpell=&uStatus= active&mode=active&form=&letter="
<frame name="fraSUBottom"
src="SU_bottom.asp?mds=&np=&patient=890634&iSpell= &uStatus=active&mode=active&form=&formid=&id=&lett er="
</frameset
<noframes

</noframes
any ideas?

"joel" wrote:

Not all object have innertext. I suspect the FRAME is really another
webpage that the Java code is download and displaying. I would loolk at
the source code and see if there is a href property associate with the
object. You can add the href into the dump and put the data in a
different column. Without seeing the webpage I can't tell what is
happening. If you are using IEversion 7 or 8 you can look at the
developers tool (F12) or look at the source code to get a clue (menu
view - source).

I have had to open a second IE explorer and go tthe webpage that was
referenced by the href to get the data in a 2nd frame.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help