Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randy Randy is offline

Default Vb Assistance

Hi Mike and thank you for your assistance. Your suggestion did work but
unfortunatley did not resolve my issue. I was however, able to figure
something out that worked.

Thank you again for your response and have a wondefrul holiday season.

Best,
--
Randy Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

You won't have an issue reading from a hidden sheet so your problem lies
elsewhere. What is this line supposed to do, is it referring to a named range?

If Sheets("Commission Pool").LeaseUp_Yes = True Then

If it is then you can use this and with this change your code worked for me

If Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("LeaseUp_Yes") Then

Mike

"Randy" wrote:

Greetings,

I have some VB Code that I am needing assistance with. Everything works
great with the exception of the 5th entry, Sheets("Commission
Pool").Range("I16").Value = Sheets("Commission Level").Range("I18")....this
entry refers to another sheet that is hidden.

I guess my question is do I need to unhide the sheet before attempting to
select the value from the hidden sheet?

Here is what I have:

If Sheets("Commission Pool").LeaseUp_Yes = True Then
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("A6").Value = "LEASE UP"
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("I16").Select
Selection.Locked = False
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("I16").Value = Sheets("Commission
Level").Range("I18")
Selection.Locked = True
Else
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("A6").Value = ""
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("I16").Select
Selection.Locked = False
Sheets("Commission Pool").Range("I16").Value = Sheets("Commission
Level").Range("I15")
Selection.Locked = True
End If

I thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide. Should
you have any questions let me know.
--
Randy Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA