Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gwyzor Gwyzor is offline

Default Select column that matches a value entered in a User Form TextBox

I am building an Excel 2007 User Form in VB. I want my users to be able to
type the day of month (i.e. 6 for the 6th of the month) and have code that
automatically selects the column that is set up for that date to be used.
Each column has the day of the month as the top field of the column.
Therefore, if they type '6', I want to select the equal value, '6' in the day
column, and use that column. Have tried several functions, and am not coming
up with the correct code to accomplish this.