Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Call a cmdSend_Click macro; non-click interaction

And the cmdSend button is on a different sheet?

You know the codename of that sheet that holds that button, right?
Application.Run "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!sheet1.cmdSend_Click"

Replace sheet1 with the codename for worksheet that owns that commandbutton.

Another way if you know the sheetname, but not its codename:
thisworkbook.Worksheets("Sheetnamehere").cmdSend.V alue = True

ryguy7272 wrote:

I am trying to figure out a way to invoke this macro:

Private Sub cmdSend_Click()
€¦code
End Sub

As it is now, action is driven by a click event. I am using propriety
software which may require some kind of click event, but Im not sure about
that. How can I call this macro from another macro, without requiring a user
to interact by clicking the button.

This macro will be called by a worksheet event, which is triggered by a
change in a range of cells on another sheet.

Thanks!
Ryan--

--
Ryan---