Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gareth[_2_] Gareth[_2_] is offline

Default Collecting data from multiple sheets

I have a spreadsheet with approx 15 sheets. The sheets are basically a list
of questions and the answers provided by users. What I need to do is
transfer the answers provided by users onto a single row on another sheet and
then save that sheet as a csv file so that it can be imported into our 'main'
database.

We use XL 2003.

I know that I haven't given much for you to go on but if you think you can
help, let me know and I will send you an example file.

Thanks in advance.

Gareth