Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Text labels on a Userform

For my userform, I am handling "UserForm_Click()" to detect
when someone clicks on the form. The problem is, my
Userform contains about 20 individual "text label" controls
which sit on top of the form. Therefore, UserForm_Click()
only gets called someone clicks an area that is not covered
by a text label....

Is there an easy way to detect if someone clicks on ANY
area of the userform?? I fear that I might have to handle
20 individual "Label_Click()" functions in addition to
the UserforClick() function, which seems like overkill.

thank u