Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Check for 0, then offset down 310, left 4, Check for = 0

Thanks OssieMac! That kind of worked; it worked for the first cell, which
had data in it, but it didn't work for any subsequent cells. I say kind of,
because if I enter data in E4 and E12 and E20, I see a €˜1 in cell A312, but
no subsequent cells, and no sequence, like this€¦0 in E5, E20, & E22, and a
€˜1 in A316 A332, & A334. Thats what I want to do. Also, and I know this
complicates things, but I want to call a private sub. I looked he
http://www.your-save-time-and-improv...ivate-sub.html

Seems like it cant be done. Is it true? I have this:
Private Sub cmdSendBasket_Click()
€˜stuff here€¦
End Sub

The private sub is in a sheet; linked to Active X button. Haw can I call
this from the Sub Call_If() macro? Or, how do I need to change my project to
make this work?

Thanks so much!
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Ryan,

To the best of my testing CountIf(rng, "0") 0 only looks at numerics;
unlike testing for a cell 0 which returns all cells with anything at all in
them.

You did not specify from which cell you want the offset so I assumed E3.

Sub Call_If()

Dim ws1 As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range

Set ws1 = Sheets("Sheet1")

With ws1
Set rng = .Range("E3:E300")
End With

If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(rng, "0") 0 Then
If ws1.Range("E3").Offset(310, -4) = 0 Then
Call Asub
ws1.Range("E3").Offset(310, -4) = 1

OssieMac