Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to prevent list item selection

You forgot to tell us where you got the ListBox from... the Control ToolBox
toolbar or the Forms toolbar. Try one of these (whichever is relevant to
your setup)...

Control ToolBox Toolbar
==========================
ToolBox: WorkSheets("Sheet1").ListBox1.ListIndex = -1

Forms Toolbar
==========================
WorkSheets("Sheet1").ActiveSheet.Shapes("List Box 2"). _
OLEFormat.Object.ListIndex = 0

Change the name of the worksheet and the name of the ListBox to match the
actual names used in your setup.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Robert Flanagan" wrote in message
I'm having one of those blond moments (no offense to any blonds). I have
a simple list box to display information. I want to immediately unselect
any item that is selected. None of the obvious items I've tried worked.
Any suggestions?