Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max2073 Max2073 is offline

Default File Path - Macros

Need some help.

I developed a macro that was used by myself, however the macro now needs to
be shared.

The macro opens files that are located in my C:\document and
settings\max28052. These files are saved automatically once exported from
the corporate database. The file is automatically named - they always have
the same name regardless of the officer.

Is there a way that I can change the macro to open the required files
without stating the full path (as it changes) eg. instead of c:\document and
settings\max28052\help.xls that it opens the logged on users eg. c:\document
and settings\"officers name"\help.xls.