RagDyer

If the reason you're trying to change the format of your list is to use it
in MailMerge, and you think that the vertical format will work better on
labels or envelopes, IT'S NOT SO.

Leave your data list in it's proper form, and MailMerge will work just as
good, if not better, with your present configuration.
--

HTH,

RD

"R B via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Thank you!

Excuse my ignorance, but how could you copy this command all the way down
without pasting each time?

Also, would you happen to know if word's mail merge has a bug? I tried
importing these to mail merge, but it says that word is unable to open the
data source.