Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Charles is offline

Default Unique Problem?

On Dec 5, 3:31*pm, joel wrote:
I don't have excel 2007, but sometimes I can fix these probelms in 2003
and sometimes I can't. *The reference is sometimes in a corrupted
portion of the workbook that you can't access. *I;'ve deleted the each
worksheet one at a time until I found the worksheet. *then deleted rows
and columns and never found the location where the file is located.

Here is a webiste that might help. *the reference is somnetimes seen in
the Custom Properties or in a Named Range. *Here are other plcaes to
look

1) See if there is a macro in THISWORKBOOK sheet in VBA
2) See if you have a startup workbbok in the XLSTART folder. *do a
search opn your C: drive for the folder
3) Go to menu Edit - Links and see if there are any referenced links.

--
joel
joel's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229

Microsoft Office Help

Joel,

Thanks for the reply. The file in question is not in Xlstart and I
deleted the workbook that contained the portion of the code that excel
is attempting to Open.
I did a search and the "http://ichart......" could not be found. The
only place that came close was in the Reg and I'm not sure if I should
remove it. When I open excel it should open to a "New" workbook, but
for some reason it try's to open the bogus file.