Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default list box help

Here is one place:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...6811033.aspx#1

It sounds like you were returning the list index number instead of the list
index value. Also, you might find the ListBox from the Control Toolbox more
flexible to work with, since you can access all of the properties through a
Properties dialog box. VBA help files also cotain more information on the
OLEObject actveX ListBox than the ones from the Forms toolbar.

"Fan924" wrote in message
I am using a list box from the forms toolbar. This is new for me. I
loaded 10 numbers of 4 digits. The output is numbers 1 to 10. I would
rather it output the 4 digit numbers instead. It looks like this is
not an option. Are there any good links on the list box? I have found
many of the bad ones.