Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Webtechie Webtechie is offline

Default Grid / Spreadsheet like control in 2007?

Hello,

I am trying to show reports and data to my users in a userform using Excel
2007. It is a new computer with Office Standard 2007 loaded.

I need to show reports. There is no Access, so I can't create the report in
Access and then save it as a pdf and then bring it back into the userform
with a pdf control.

I thought to show a pivot table. But I don't see the spreadsheet control.

I need to show row values from SQL Server, but I don't see a grid control.

Does anyone know a way to show row values from SQL Server or Excel on a
Excel VBA userform?

Thanks.