Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
willemeulen willemeulen is offline

Default VLookup Formula's

On sheet 2 I have a table with formula's, these formula's are written in the
Row style so that it will work on sheet 1. The lookup table has about 50
options.

Sheet 1:

Depending on the code in column C (example) I want excel to retrieve the
formula from the table in sheet 2 (not the result) in column A. I suspect i
would need VBA to achieve this and use vlookup for selecting correct formula.

Does anybody have an example of such a VBA?
In this case the trigger would be updating the value's in column C