Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Doug is offline

Default Skip the Zeros in a chart

I have 2007. I followed the instructions, but it didn't work. If I clear the
empty formula values, the graph looks fine. I just tried having it return a
zero and it is still not working =IF(N454=0,"0",N454*4+150000)
--

"Peter T" wrote:

In Excel 2003 and older, select the chart, Tools, Options, Chart, Plot empty
cells as: Not plotted (leave gaps), or maybe you might prefer Interpolated.

In Excel 2007 search "Not plotted" in help

Regards,
Peter T

"Doug" wrote in message
How can I have the chart skip Zero values?
I am using the formula below to leave the cell blank for values that are
zero, but it still shows up in the chart messing up the line.
Is there a chart setting for this or do I need to change the formula?
=IF(N454=0,"",N454*4+150000)
--
Thank you!

.