Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Jay is offline

Default Excel 2007 Chart SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex

I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it. Sorry if it's a
duplicate. I have the following code that was written in Excel 2003. Every
time I run it in Excel 2007 it crashes. I can't find anything about changing
the colors of a series in an Excel 2007 chart. Also, when I try to record a
macro to change the chart colors to gain insight, nothing gets written to the
macro regarding the color change. Help!

Sheets("Chart1").SeriesCollection(1).Interior.Colo rIndex = 5