Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Progress Bar

Hi Paul,
I did for you here is the link to the page with the different options

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...xp=&sloc=en-us

"Paul W Smith" wrote:

With respect, what sort of answer/assistance is that?

I had hoped I had formulated my question respectfully enough to be taken
seriously. Yes there are alternatives that the people who wrote my
requirement, for reasons of their own, did not wish to use. I was asked if
a progress bar could be used on a worksheet. I tried and could not
reference it, so thought someone more knowledgable than I might offer some
sage advice.

So to ask again, is it possible to control a Microsoft ProgressBar Control
version 6.0, placed on a worksheet, from within running VBA code - if so how
is the control referenced?

Paul Smith

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Yeah, it is really dumb to do something that is easy isn't it?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul W Smith" wrote in message
Is it possible to use a progress bar on a worksheet?

I have added the to my Controls list in Excel 2007. I can insert the
control onto my worksheet but I can find no way of controling it, or
referencing it for that matter.

I am not interested in using the control bar on a userform, that would be
too easy and not waht my deliverable requires!

Paul Smith

.