Gord Dibben

Bruce

"Nope" means there was no SHEET.XLT or means there was one but gridlines were
checked on?

Gridlines is a sheet option only and the gridlines not being shown on newly
inserted sheets must be set from somewhere.

If there is a SHEET.XLT perhaps the gridlines are enabled but the cell
background color is set to "white" which wipes gridlines.

The default setting under FormatCellsPatterns is "no color".

Gord

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:25:37 -0600, "Bruce Roberson"
wrote:

Nope that wasn't it. Any other ideas?

.. .
Bruce

Sounds like that user has a SHEET.XLT template saved in the XLSTART
folder.

If that's the case, this would be the default InsertWorksheet.

Remove or change the format of this template.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:54:49 -0800, "Bruce Roberson"
wrote:

I have a user that says everytime they insert a worksheet
inside a workbook, that it does not show the grid lines.

They want it to show gridlines by default, and my XLS
workbooks on my PC do it that way, but I could not tell
them what about my setup is different.

Please advise.

Bruce