Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gedinfo gedinfo is offline

Default Copy selected columns from .xls to a .txt file question

On Dec 2, 11:45*pm, Phuelgod
wrote:
Couple questions:

- Does the .txt file already exist, or are you wanting to create a new .txt
file with just the table in it?

- Do you want two 1x100 tables or one 2x100 table?

--
Frank

"Do or do not; There is no try"
* *-Yoda

"gedinfo" wrote:
I would like to be able to copy two columns from a .xls file, columns 2
(B) and 9(I) into a .txt file for approximately 100 rows, using VBA.
What is the best way to do this?

Thank you

Hello Frank,

It does not matter whether or not the file exists; I have test code to
either open or create.

As for the other question, I am only looking for two entries of 100,
so 2 single tables.

Thank you