Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Deleting rows triggers the macro :(

1st line
if target.count1 then exit sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Dav1d" wrote in message
My macro is working well. It inserts a row and copies formula when the
target column is selected. A beautiful thing.

The problem occurs when I (or users) try to delete an row. It inserts
another row, then another when they try to delete that one! It gets ugly
very fast.

This is the selection code:

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("N:N")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Offset(1).EntireRow.Insert

Can anyone suggest what I can change to avoid the problem? The target
coulum is populated from a named list.

Many thanks
David