Domenic

Can you provide a small sample of your data, along with expected results?

In article ,
"Deeds" wrote:

Domenic,
I have the same problem, however I made yours work for when it is trying
to match 1 criteria in the column and 1 criteria in the row...however I would
like to add 2 more critera for the rows and 2 more criteria for the columns.
i.e. sum the range data if 3 cells in the column title match AND 3 cells in
the rows match. Can you help? A4, B4, C4 AND D1, D2, D3 must all match my
criteria for each cell. I have been struggling with this for awhile...any
ideas? Thanks