JE McGimpsey

Copy down to 6 times the number of current rows. Or paste the formula
into all those rows. No difference.

In general, Mail Merge doesn't have a bug. But if you're using the file
as the source for a merge, I'd recommend leaving it in rowss. Without
knowing which versions you're using, and which OS, it's hard to even
take a guess what the problem is. Did you save the XL file?

In article ,
"R B via OfficeKB.com" wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, but how could you copy this command all the way down
without pasting each time?

Also, would you happen to know if word's mail merge has a bug? I tried
importing these to mail merge, but it says that word is unable to open the
data source.