Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
youssef alaoui youssef alaoui is offline

Default add-in / dll import function

On 3 nov, 19:20, joel wrote:
You are probably having an issue in the way you compiled the addi-ins.
There are two methods used for calling a routine. *The "standard
microsoft method" and the "C-Language method". *Depending on the
compiler options and the declarations of the function how the functions
are called. *Often DLLs have multiple netry points for the same function
which provides compatibility for being called from bot methods.

I think the solution is in the 1st DLL make sure you define the 2nd Dll
functions using the correct method.

--
joel
joel's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229

Microsoft Office Help

hi joel,
thanks for your answer.
do you mean that i need to duplicate the declarations of my functions
in the xll and make an explicite (or implicite call) from them to the
functions declared in my dll? this will make the calling process slow.
i was wonderning if there was a solution that enables me to register
my functions from the dlll directly to the excel menu interface.

youssma