Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Tabla[_2_] Dan Tabla[_2_] is offline

Default I need a Magnifier for electronic maps

Hi everyone,
I work in a mapping departament and every job I have to map I need to check
with maps.google.com and http://gis.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap.
I would realy appreciate if you can help me, I want to have a form where to
introduce an address that GoogleMaps and NYCITYMAP will open simultaneously.
That software will save me a lot of time.
Does anyone has an idea where I can get a free software that mangifies the
text.(Windows Magnifier loses details if you zoom 2x)
PS. I'm not alouded to install any software at work, that's why I think a
script will be more appropriate.

Thank you so much!