Gord Dibben

Loi

If Analysis Toolpak is not available in ToolsAddins, perhaps a "custom"
install was done rather than "typical".

You will have to install from CD.

Following is for Office 2002 under Windows XP. Your setup may vary.

Go to StartSettingsControl Panel and Add/remove programs.

Have your CD handy.

Click on Office 2000 or whatever it is called.

Select "Change" and "Add or Remove Programs".

Browse through and select the add-in required. Follow the steps.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:15:16 -0800,
wrote:

Hi,

I checked TOOLS/Add-ins..., I don't see the Analysis
Toolpak. Please show me how I can install it.

Thank you
Loi