Dave Peterson

If you saved your personal.xl* file as an addin (*.xla), then you wouldn't need
to specify the workbook name--the personal.xla file would still have to be open,
though.

Or if you added a reference to personal.xls (.xls) to the other workbook's
project, you wouldn't need the workbook name, either.

(But if you didn't do either, I'd bet a faulty memory <bg.)

wrote:

Bob Phillips wrote:
Precede the macro name with Personal.xls!

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

Hi Bob,
That works really well but I still have a question.
Why do I now need to prefix with personal.xls!?
I'm 100% sure I never had to do that when running on Windows 2000. It's
only since I upgraded to WIndows XP.
Is it another upgrade "quirk"?

Thanks for all the help guys. It is very much appreciated!

Wullie

--

Dave Peterson