Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default How do I set a macro to unhide a worksheet and stay on it?

Assuming sheet 2 is hidden, the something like:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Sheets("Sheet2").Visible = True
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
End Sub

"moez77" wrote in message
I am trying to create a form on Excel (2007) that will contain individual
form control buttons for every worksheet in the workbook. My goal is to
just
display one sheet with a control button with all the options for the
actual
worksheets. Once the user selects the button for the worksheet he would
like
to see that worksheet should unhide and display. I got the macro recorded
do so but it then switches back to the form sheet. I would like for it to
remain on the newly displayed worksheet.