Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luke Luke is offline

Default ToolBox keeps popping up whenever UserForm shows

Just to update, the ToolBox does not show when the MultiPage UserForm first
appears. It only shows up when:

- I go from page 1 to page 2 then back to page 1
- I right-click on the tab for page 1 (right-clicking on the tab for page 2
does nothing)

Help.

"Luke" wrote:

I have a nice, MultiPage (2 tabs) user form that is coded to show whenever a
user clicks within a certain range of cells. When it shows, however, the
ToolBox shows up right next to it. If I click on the second tab of the user
form, the ToolBox goes away, but if I click on the first tab it shows up
again.

Is there some property for the user form (or page 1 of the multi-page, for
that matter) that I need to change to keep this from happening?

Thanks.