Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merlynsdad Merlynsdad is offline

Default ScreenUpdating

I have ScreenUpdating=False at the top of the module, and I turn it back on
at the bottom. The data in the worksheet comes in ok, but the data iin my
list boxes doesn't appear at all. If I scroll the listboxes off screen and
back on, the data shows ok. There's a lot going on around the time the
listboxes are filling code-wise, so I'd like to keep the screen quiet, but
still like to see the data in the list boxes once the code has run.

Any solutions will be greatly appreciated.