Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jodie Jodie is offline

Default Macro to hide colums with value of zero or blank

I just sent you an email with the information that you requested.
--
Thank you, Jodie

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Jodie" wrote in message
I need to hide columns in all worksheets in the workbook that have only
zeros
or only blank cells after the first two rows. For example, Column A is
headed Names, Col B - Fee 1 and Col C - Fee2 and Col D - Comments. If all
of
the fees under Fee2 are 0, then I want to hide the entire column. If
there
are no comments, then I want to hide that column as well. The column
headings are in row 2. Can anyone help with this?
--
Thank you, Jodie

.