Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dstiefe dstiefe is offline

Default getting data from web app

I was wondering if there was a way to get to data through excel VBA that is:

1) the data is in a "http://www..... .aspx" URL

when I go the URL above (and I didn't type the entire URL)

I get a list of names like this

Brian Ackerley, QKA Vanguard Phoenixville PA
Michelle R. Ackerman, QKA First Merit Bank Akron OH
Thomas R. Ackmann Baden Retirement Plan Services Fort Wayne IN
Lucian B. Acuff Acuff & Associates, Inc. Brentwood TN
Beau C. Adams, QPA, QKA The Benefit Consultants Group Delran NJ

The name is a hyperlink to another HTML page that pops up...but I don't see
an URL address.

is there anyway to write VBA to automate this process somehow?

Thank you