Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Copy sheet and rename

Try this

Sub Sonic()
Sheets("1").Select
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
On Error Resume Next
For x = 2 To 31
Sheets(CStr(x)).Delete
Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

For x = 2 To 31
Sheets("1").Copy After:=ActiveSheet
Sheets("1 (2)").Name = CStr(x)
Next
End Sub

Mike

"LiAD" wrote:

Hi,

I have a file with a series of worksheet tabs, called Data, Analysis,
Results and 1. I would like to make 30 copies of the sheet named 1 and
rename them 2, 3 etc in a sequence (1 for each day of the month).

There may be any number of sheets in the worksheet before the copy is made.
I always need to have from sheets 1 to 31.

What macro's could i use to-:
Delete sheets 2-31 in the existing sheet
Copy sheet 1 30 times, rename them and put them in numerical order.

The reason to delete and then recopy is it allows me to change once then
copy as all will be the same.

Thanks