Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Yomi Yomi is offline

Default List box: Hide Certain colums

OssieMac, this is wonderful!. It worked for the column. However, for the
second part, the hiidden rows on the filtered range still show in the List
box.

Can you or anyone help please. I dont want hidden rows(when autofilter is
used) to show in the list box

Regards

"OssieMac" wrote:

Set the ColumnWidths property of the list box. The column width of the
columns not to be seen set to zero. The column widths are entered in points
so for columns to be viewed do not use anything less than about 15-20 to
start with and then adjust as required after viewing the end result.

You can simply set the column widths as a numbers separated by commas and
Excel will then adjust with pt suffix and place semicolons between them.

Example: Enter the column widths as follows
15,0,30,30

Excel will adjust to following
15 pt;0 pt;30 pt;30 pt

OssieMac

"Yomi" wrote:

1.I have a worksheet with range" A1:H 1" which serves as the row source for
my list box. However, I dont want column B and A displayed in the list box.
This does not happen even if I hide the colums in the worksheet manually

2. In the same worksheet, I want to filter by Column B such that items not
part of the filtered range does not show in the list box. This does not
happen also in listbox

Can Someone please help me.
thank you in advance