Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default email file path as a hyperlink in outlook body

Thanks for helping ron,

I have spaced in between so i am not able to show the entire thing as a link,

the path is somewhat like:

C:\My Documents\

there is a space between "My" and "documents"

File name is:

Me.filename.value

There is a space between in file name as well, eg, "123 abc"

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try

.Body = "file://Yourcomputer/YourFolder/Week2.xls"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sam" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I am trying to send a file path as a hyperlink in outlook once user clicks
"Submit" on an excel userform.

I am able to send the path, but the hyperlinking doesnt work on all of the
path, maybe because of a space in the file name?

Here is what I have so far..

With OutMail
.to = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "Hyperlink test "
.Body = "Hyperlink: " & "C:\Documents" & Me.FileName.Value

.Send

Here Me.FileName.value is the actual file name that it will be saved with.
The file name has a space somethign like "abc 123"

Hope I made it clear.

Thanks in advance

.