Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Topher Topher is offline

Default Multipage (wizard)

How do I loop this until one of the OBs is selected or the Cancel button is
pressed?

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

OR

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Select Case True
Case OptionButton1
MultiPage1.Value = 2
Case OptionButton2
MultiPage1.Value = 3
Case Else
MsgBox "Please select an option"
End Select
End Sub

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

Option Explicit

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If OptionButton1 Then
MultiPage1.Value = 2
ElseIf OptionButton2 Then
MultiPage1.Value = 3
Else
MsgBox "Please select an option"

"Topher" wrote:

Thanks Patrick but I don't want the users use of the OB to be the 'trigger'
but the use of a 'Next' button as there is addtional info on the page.

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
MultiPage1.Value = 2
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
MultiPage1.Value = 3
End Sub

"Topher" wrote:

I am creating a 'wizard' type user form using multiforms. What I would like
to do is ask a question and then depending on the answer go to the next
appropriate page on the multiform. Example:

Is it Red? (option button)
Is it Blue? (option button)

When pressing the next button, if the OB for red is chosen go to page 3, if
OB for blue then go to page 4, if not OB chosen then msg 'you must choose'