Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Dyer Matthew Dyer is offline

Default multiple qualifiers for If statements

On Nov 2, 7:49*pm, "Tim Williams" wrote:
if not iserror(application.matchCells(i, "e").Value ,
array("CA","WA","OR","NV"),0)) then

Note: this is not case-sensitive: that might or might not matter for you....

Tim

"Matthew Dyer" wrote in message

If Cells(i, "e").Value = "CA" Then

I want to include all west coast accounts with the same if statement.

If Cells(i, "e").Value = "CA" Or "WA" Or "OR" Or "NV" Then * -- this
of course isn't working. How would I get it to work?- Hide quoted text -

I get an error saying "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property
assignments"...