Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default different formulas based on different inputs

Assuming those three columns are A, B and C, then basically you would set it
up like this...

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 1 Then
' Do calculations for Columns B & C when entry is in Column A
ElseIf Target.Column = 2 Then
' Do calculations for Columns A & C when entry is in Column B
ElseIf Target.Column = 3 Then
' Do calculations for Columns A & B when entry is in Column C
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Of course, this doesn't show an error handling routines your coding may
require.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"jeffery" wrote in message
I have 3 columns: PriceA, PriceB, PriceC.

For each row, If I input one of the prices, I want the other 2 to be
calculated off of the entered price.
Each entered Price, has a different set of calculated formulas.

How do I set this up so whichever one I enter, the others get calculated?

I think this would be an worksheet_change event, but am not sure.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff Gray