Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merlynsdad Merlynsdad is offline

Default Cant find VLookup property

I have a line of code that has been working for weeks in a macro and is as
follows:

strSeid =
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Worksheets(" Temp").Range("$B$31"),
Worksheets("Lists").Range("B2:E250"), 2, False)

All of a sudden this morning when the code gets to it I'm getting an error
"Unable to get the Vlookup property of the Worksheet function class." I have
no idea what's going on. Nothing has changed in this workbook. The ranges are
valid, the variable is Dim'd, the value exists in the Lists range.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!