Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Conditional Disable ActiveX button on Userform

Hi -

Tried searching for this with no luck .... then again, not sure I was
using the proper search terms either ...

I've got a userform that's used to make weekly entries to a hidden
worksheet ... the userform contains 6 textboxes, a combo-box, an 'Add'
button, and a 'close' button. I'd like to add some code that disables
the 'Add' button until all 7 user-fields have some sort of data in
them -- seems like it should be a 'userform_change' type of procedure,
but I don't see that as an option in the VBE.

Can anyone give an idea how to implement my idea?

TIA,
ray