Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Mileage Calculator by post code / zip code

Hi,

I can see Joel's post and note the much improved version on that I used. As
I said in my response to the OP I knew my code wasn't good and am pleased
Joel has shown us how to do it properly.

Mike

"Peter T" wrote:

Hmm, seems like NNTP posts are not being propagated to Microsoft's
Communities, aka "WebNews", again!

IOW it's unlikely Atishoo and Mike H will see NNTP replies by Joel, Walter
and myself. Maybe these posts will get through in the next few days.

Regards,
Peter T

Hi Joel,

Looks like a typo or error in posting, as Walter mentioned -

Sub Dump(IE)

With Sheets("sheet2")
Cells.ClearContents ' << needs a dot to qualify to With
RowCount = 1
For Each itm In IE.document.all
Range("A" & RowCount) = itm.Tagname ' << needs a dot to qualify to With

.Cells.ClearContents
RowCount = 1
.Range("A" & RowCount) = itm.Tagname
etc

might be an idea to declare the variables

Regards,
Peter T

"joel" wrote in message

Walter Briscoe;544872 Wrote:

Formula:
--------------------

The single period works on excel 2003, not sure why you ned two periods
in 2007.

The Dump Subroutine is using sheet 2 and will give an error if you don't
have sheet 2 in the workkbook.

IE versons 7 and 8 has a good developers tool by pressing F12.

Your table reference isn't working because the index to arrays start at
0 not one. The table is two columns with each column being cells(0), and
cells(1). You have cells(2) which produces the error.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229

.