Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default How to select all unlocked cells on a sheet?

Try using this function to get there.

Option Explicit

Function GetUnlocked(myWS As Excel.Worksheet) As Excel.Range

Dim r As Excel.Range

Set GetUnlocked = Nothing
For Each r In myWS.UsedRange
If Not r.Locked Then
If GetUnlocked = Nothing Then
Set GetUnlocked = r
Else
Set GetUnlocked = Union(GetUnlocked, r)
Next r

End Function

"Ted M H" wrote:

I need a sub procedure that selects all unlocked cells on a worsheet.

Go to special doesn't offer this as an option. What I want to do is akin to
something like Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Select, but instead
of blanks I want to select cells where Locked = False.

I've tried a few things with Application.FindFormat.Locked = False, but I
can't figure out to select ALL the FindFormat.Locked = False cells.

Any suggestions?