Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TotallyConfused TotallyConfused is offline

Default Force "Enable" Macros on Userform

Thank you for your responses. For the part users will not want to mess with
the form. However, there is alway a wise guy. Just want to be able to
protect form and wise guys from changing any code. How do I lock up my VB
project? My worksheets are already hidden but not with code. How do I do
that? Thank you all for your help. Very much appreciated.

"Sam Wilson" wrote:

Nope.

All you can really do is make the relevant sheets etc very invisible, lock
your VB project and have code to unhide the sheets. This way if the user
enables macros they'll see they're fine, if they don't then they can't use
your workbook.

Sam

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I have a Userform that I would like to have users force to "enable macros".
Do not want to give them an option to "disable macros". Can this be done?
If so how? Thank you very much.