Gary''s Student

We know that to convert inches to millimeters we must mutiply by 25.4

In an un-used cell, enter 25.4

select that cell and copy it

Then select the group of cells you want to convert and paste Special with
the mutiply button checked. Excel will mutiply all the cells in the group by
25.4

Good Luck
--
Gary''s Student

"AKJ" wrote:

I am trying to convert inches to millimeters on a page of data . I can
convert a single number OK but when I try a whole page using cell references
all I get is a refernce to circular equations which I do not understand as is
the case with excel help on circular references. Excel help says it is
possible to convert a whole table but does not work for AKJ. Any help to
what I am sure is a simple problem for the experts would be appreciated.
--
AKJ