Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefano Gatto Stefano Gatto is offline

Default How to print numbers invariably using dots as decimal symbol?

Looks like I can. Thank you very much I did not know this function, I guess
it's new.
--
Stefano Gatto
Have no fear of perfection - you''ll never reach it (Salvador Dali)

"Phil Hibbs" wrote:

However, I tried it this way and the numbers keep on being printed with
commas, while the system is set up with the Portuguese locale.

Hm, it looks like the VBA Format function always uses your Windows
locale settings, and not the Excel Application settings. Could you
just write out the Cell.Text value?

Phil Hibbs.
.