Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deeds Deeds is offline

Default Choose box, put cell contents, update

I have a drop down box that user chooses from this in turn place a 1, 2, 3 in
L11. At this point I want the code below to run placing the result in G6.
However, I have to physically go to cell L11, F2, enter to make it update.
How do I get G6 to update automatically after selection of choose box.

Thanks

If Target.Address = "$L$11" And Target.Count = 1 Then
If (Target.Value) = "1" Then
Range("G6") = "Cat"
If Target.Address = "$L$11" And Target.Count = 1 Then
If (Target.Value) = "2" Then
Range("G6") = "Dog"
If Target.Address = "$L$11" And Target.Count = 1 Then
If (Target.Value) = "3" Then
Range("G6") = "Fish"